Friday, September 1, 2023

Technique Junkies Stamp Release/ September 2023

I cannot wait for you all to see the fantastic stamps Technique Junkies is releasing for September !! If you are a fan of Halloween especially, you will be absolutely thrilled .. I had SO much fun playing with these stamps .. Take a look at all of them here and then take a look at all the wonderful creations from the Design Team at the links below.  All September Release stamps are 15% off through the 8th or you can get them all at a special price .For all other items, my code - TJ10Deb - will give you a 10% discount. 






Today, I thought I would show you a few of the Halloween stamps from this new Release. Give you time to order them and create some cards of your own !! The first stamp I used is Hocus Pocus . I've enjoyed using non-traditional colors on holiday cards and wanted to try it on some Halloween cards.



  • On a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the Hocus Pocus image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink for the leg  and Teal Zeal Memento ink for the sentiment .
  • I also stamped the bow area of the shoe a second time.
  • I colored the image with my COPICS .
  • The extra bow image was fussy-cut and colored.
  • Using a glue pen as adhesive, I glittered the stocking with 
  • The extra bow was popped up on top of the stamped panel with a foam tab .
  • I matted the stamped panel on a piece of teal cardstock.
  • I created a banner using a banner punch and Prima Twilight paper. It was stapled to the top of a piece of  pumpkin patterned paper, also from the Prima Twilight collection.
  • The completed panel was adhered to a pale orange card base.

My next card reminds me of the movie Hocus Pocus, that I had never seen until a few years ago !! A broom for each witch - Winifred, Sarah and Mary. The Prima Twilight paper that I used has pink incorporated into some of the pages and I really love it , The stamp I used is called Frequent Flyer .



  • I stamped the Frequent Flyer sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento ink . 
  • The broomsticks were stamped with Peanut Brittle and Rich Cocoa memento inks.
  • The broom heads were stamped with Dandelion Memento ink .
  • Purple, rust and green glitters were placed on the broom heads. 
  • The completed stamped panels were matted with black cardstock.
  • I wrapped a piece of twine around the top of the completed, stamped panel .
  • On an orange card base, I adhered a piece of vertical-striped paper from the Prima Twilight paper pad .
  • I popped up the completed panel with foam tabs .



Are you a fan of non-traditional colors on the cards you make ?? Do you make Halloween cards ? I will be sending several this year. Thank you for looking at my first projects with the September Release stamps . Below is a list of the other Design Team members so you can be inspired by them also .



DEBRA - YOU ARE HERE
 Pat

Look for my other projects with the September Release stamps throughout the month on social media, here and on the Technique Junkies Design Team blog . Do some shopping and get started on your Halloween cards. Or Christmas, Hanukkah, or Thinking of You cards !! There are 10 fabulous new designs to choose from .. Enjoy a month of inspiration with  them from me and the rest of the team !!


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these cards!! Great choice of papers. Love that paper from Prima.

    ReplyDelete