Monday, May 1, 2023

Technique Junkies May Stamp Release



It's time for the May Stamp release at Technique Junkies and I am absolutely thrilled to be a new member of their Design Team. Their wide variety of stamp designs - from snarky to floral, coffee to cats - made me a fan already. So to be working with their Design Team is really a dream come true. You can purchase the  entire May collection for a special price or take 15% off individual May stamps through May 8. No special code is needed. You can also use my code TJ10Deb for 10% off all other items. 


I chose to use the  Betty White Sentiments stamp set for my first "official" post. My mom absolutely loved Betty White and was a bit of a fiery redhead, so I know she would have loved this set. I also thought of the famous Andy Warhol  art of Marilyn Monroe when making my cards. I hope that you like them.



  • I stamped the Betty image in a variety of ink colors and fussy-cut them.
  • The new I Don't Sweat image was stamped at the bottom of a Kraft card base. 
  • The rainbow Bettys were placed on a piece of Pink patterned designer paper.
  • The completed stamped panel was adhered to the Kraft card base. 
  • Several coordinating rhinestones were placed around the sentiment.



  • On turquoise, red and pink card bases, I adhered some perfect vintage cherry designer paper.
  • I placed coordinating Betty images near the top of the patterned paper.
  • A variety of sentiments from the Betty White stamp set were adhered at the bottom of each card.

I'd love to know what you think of my cards. Please leave a comment and then use the links below to Hop with the entire Technique Junkies team. There are 13 new May releases to inspire you !!

 Debra - you are here

Thanks so much for stopping by to see my first post with Technique Junkies . I will also be posting on their blog several times a month with their new releases and also some old favorites. 



Debra Davison / Meticulosity




1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you are on the TJ Design Team. And I love this May release! And, your cards. I love how you took that stamp of Rose and turned her into a Warhol creation. Great job.

    ReplyDelete