Thursday, May 25, 2023

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / May 2023

Here we are at the end of May and another edition of Crafty Elves !! Michael, Lisa, Misty and I bring you holiday inspiration every month on the 25th to help you get ready for the holiday season. We hope that you are joining along with us . This month we have a guest elf - AJ Vander Ende . We met recently as new members to the Technique Junkies Design Team. She is an amazing papercrafter and I'm looking forward to seeing what she creates 


For my card this month, I used a stamp set from Pink Fresh Studio - Happy Hugs . I actually bought it from a friend's destash !! There is also a matching die . 



  • I stamped the night sky background on white cardstock with Teal Zeal Memento Dew Drop ink and then cut it out .
  • The bear hug image was stamped on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Dew Drop ink  and then cut out with the matching die .
  • I colored the bear hug image with my COPICS.
  • The sentiment was stamped on white cardstock with Memento Dew Drop inks - Cottage Ivy and Lady Bug.
  • I matted the sentiment with some green cardstock .
  • On a blue card base, I adhered a piece of pale blue dotted paper.
  • I adhered the night sky near the top of the completed card base and image then the bear hugs image on top of the night sky.
  • The matted sentiment was adhered below .
  • I used some Stampendous Shaved Ice for the pom-pom on the hat.

This was really a fun card to create and I am sure I will be making several more for my holiday stash . It was also very quick and easy to color. I hope you are inspired to make a few holiday projects of your own . Take a look at the other cards our elves have created . You can find them at the links below  -

 Misty Lavigne -  Jolly Fat Elf You Tube
AJ Vander Ende - Technique Junkies Blog

Thank you again for visiting as we continue to make holiday cards throughout 2023. I'd especially like to thank AJ for joining us this month as our Guest Elf. Please leave a comment and let us know if you've been making your holiday cards early also . It sure is a great way to decrease some of the holiday stress and get your holiday happy mail ready ahead of time.

Until next time, Stay Creative !!



Debra Davison / Meticulosity




3 comments:

  1. Sweet card with these adorable bears! Yay for another card to go into your stash! I'm building up a nice assortment of holiday cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable! Love it! Happy 25th my friend! So happy we're still doing this together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Debra! Love the sweet bears!

    ReplyDelete