Friday, November 30, 2018

2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #1

This is absolutely one of my favorite times of year and this Blog Hop has so much to do with that !! There are always hundreds of amazing projects linked up and I am always inspired !! And this year there are 86 Super Sponsors with some amazing prizes !! I have been playing with some long hoarded paper lately and came up with this cute design for a Coffee ATC Swap that I am participating in .. It is red and sparkly - 2 of my all-time favorite things !!! I hope you like it  as much as I do . 


  • I covered an ATC card with the red sparkly checked pattern from Mrs. Claus's Kitchen Stack by DCWV. I have long hoarded this 12x12 paper stack but it was perfect for this ATC !!
  • I placed a strip of Simple Stories "Merry & Bright" washi down the left side of the ATC.
  • I printed the Coffee Cup digis onto Neenah Stardust White cardstock, fussy-cut them and then colored them.
  • I used Faber-Castell PITT Artist pens,Akashiya SAI Waterbrush markers, Sharpies & BIC Flair Pens to color the images.
  • The cups and sentiment were adhered with Tombow Mono Adhesive + Permanent Runner .
  • The sentiment is from the Vera Lane Studio Barista set. Also printed on Neenah Stardust White cardstock.
  • I used my "dirt" stamp to make the sentiment a bit vintagy -- with Juniper Ranger Adirondack ink.
  • Simple Stories "Merry & Bright" sticker was placed at the bottom right side of the sentiment.
  •  A Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker was used to create some shimmer on the cups .


Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my first Blog Hop project !! I'd also love for you to follow my blog if you don't already/. At the end of the Hop, I will be choosing a winner at random for a bit of holiday blog candy, from those who leave comments!!


Thank you so much for visiting Meticulosity and a great big shout-out to Amy Tsuruta from the Coffee Loving Papercraters Facebook Page for again hosting another of these fabulous Blog Hops !!     

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such useful information. I really appreciate your blog post. Beautifully handmade, beautifully stylish, our fine bone Corgi mug will make any drink a regal affair! You should browse our website once for the Fine Porcelain Coffee Mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above links and pictures are not working. Please update the above organic coffee pictures and links please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. Helix Coffee

    ReplyDelete