Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Vera Lane Studio - Take 4

It's hard to believe that this is my last week as Guest Designer with Vera Lane Studio !! I've had so much fun creating with their new releases and this week is no exception. Ragamuffin is a sweet set that includes 2 images and a sentiment. It spoke to my heart and I immediately thought of my sweet kitty, Anna, who has been gone almost 2 years. I made this ATC with her on my mind.


  • I covered an ATC card with patterned paper from the We R Memory Keepers "Hello Darling" paper pad. 
  • The images from Ragamuffin were printed on Neenah Stardust White cardstock and fussy-cut.
  • I also printed the girl image onto the same patterned paper as the ATC, cut out the dress and adhered it to the girl image.
  • The girl and cat images were colored with  a variety of markers - Brea Reese, Sharpies, Faber-Castell PITT Artist pens and Akashiya SAI  water brush markers. 
  • I placed a strip of grass washi along the bottom of the ATC.
  • The girl and cat were adhered to the ATC with Tombow Adhesives. 
  • I paper-punched several clouds from scrap ledger paper and adhered those to the ATC, along with the sentiment. 
  • I placed a red button on the cat's eye and a blue button on one of the clouds.
  • Several candy dots were placed down the front of her dress.
Thank you so much to Janet Klein, the owner of Vera Lane Studio and also to Stephanie Eaton, a member of the VLS Design Team.They have both been so helpful and answered all of my many questions. I was so excited to be able to join them for a month of creativity !!

Debra Davison / Meticulosity


No comments:

Post a Comment