Friday, August 31, 2018

Happy Holly-Days with Anthony's Paper Craft

This is our last  week of Christmas in August Blog Hop posts highlighting holiday stamps from  Anthony's Paper Craft,  Mike, Michael, Mary Kay and I have been showing you our projects and hoping to inspire you to create some of your own. During the month, Anthony is also offering free shipping with a $25 purchase in the US - use the code "freeship25" at checkout.  

  • Using a musical patterned paper from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Seasonal paper pad, I created a gift card holder from a Sizzix Thinlits Gift Card Bag Die . I absolutely LOVE this die and can tell I will be using it for many things. I like to enclose small goodies in the Snail Mail that I send and these will be perfect for that !!
  • On a black plaid card base by The Paper Studio, I placed a piece of holiday word washi and a piece of red glitter washi vertically down the left edge.
  • I stamped the Holly Sprig image from Anthony's Paper Craft onto a sheet of Neenah Stardust White cardstock and also on some scraps of green patterned paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. This is a new image and will be available shortly. Memento
  • I colored the bow and holly berries using a variety of my favorite markers - Sharpies, Kaiser Glitter markers and Akashiya SAI waterbush markers.
  • I fussy-cut the entire image from the Stardust White paper  and clusters of the holly leaves from the patterned paper. I then adhered the leaves to the white cardstock using Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue.
  • I adhered the gift card bag to the card base using my Scotch ATG Gun.
  • The holly sprig was popped upon the gift card bag using Tombow Foam Tabs.




I love the vintage feel of this card and know I will be making many more !!  I'm sure my teammates from Anthony's Paper Craft have created some fabulous projects and I hope that you will check out their blogs to see them. We'd love for you to leave comments and also follow us.


Thank you again so much for visiting Meticulosity and also for letting us all show you some wonderful stamps from Anthony's Paper Craft. Don't forget to use your code for free shipping through August 31 as mentioned above. I had a giveaway on last week's post and the winner is Celeste Goff. She will receive a fun snowman stamp and I can't wait to see what she does with it !!

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment