Saturday, June 2, 2018

Anniversary & Coffee Hop Winners

The month of May was my 4 year blogiversary and this past week was the fun Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I picked 2 winners at random from comments made on my anniversary posts and 1 person from comments on my Coffee Hop cards. I had so many amazing comments and such love shown for my posts that I wish I could thank each of you in person !! You inspire me and I will be forever grateful for that !!


The winners of my Anniversary blog candy are Diana Larson and Denise Bryant. And for commenting on my cards during the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, Karen Letchworth will receive some blog candy . Please PM me with your snail mail addresses so I can send you some Happy Mail .. Thank you all so much for visiting Meticulosity and supporting my crazy.wonderful, blissful papercrafting life !!






Stay creative and drink coffee !!
Debra Davison / Meticulosity













No comments:

Post a Comment