Monday, February 19, 2024

Nurses Are Angels

One of the new release stamps from Technique Junkies for February is  Nurses Are Angels . I have been an RN since 1984 and spent most of my career in Intensive Care Units. I absolutely loved taking care of my patients and also their families - it is a rewarding,  challenging and many times heartbreaking profession.  I'm no longer in direct patient care,  now looking forward to retirement I certainly don't see myself as an angel - I just hope that the care I've given to others has made a positive impact and made a scary situation a little less traumatic for my patients and their loved ones..



  • I stamped the Nurses Are Angels image on white mixed-media paper with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and Catherine Pooler Peppermint Scrub ink .
  • The stamped image was die-cut with a square scalloped die.
  • I adhered a piece of pink polka-dot patterned paper to a white card base.
  • A strip of paper was trimmed from a piece of patterned paper and adhered at the bottom of the polka-dot paper as a border.
  • Red rhinestones were placed in the center of every other flower on the border.
  • The completed stamped image was adhered to the card with foam tabs.

This is just one of 13 new stamps from Technique Junkies this month . You can save 10% when you shop with my code - TJ10Deb . Be kind to yourself and take time to create !!





Debra Davison / Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment