Monday, May 2, 2022

Mother's Day 2022

As a member of the PaperHouse Productions Creative Team and also a Brand Ambassador, I received the most beautiful box of their products recently . I wanted to use some to create a few Mother's Day cards and especially  to show you how quick and easy it can be  .  I first chose 2 sheets of 12x12 paper - one with an overall pattern and another with 12 tags .


Using my paper cutter, I cut the 12 tag images first . I then cut 6 card fronts from the gold floral paper - each measuring approx. 4 x 5 1/4 inches. I wanted to leave a bit of my A2 card base showing .


I chose some stickers and die-cuts to use as embellishments. I used foam tabs on a few cards to add some dimension .


I adhered the gold floral paper to A2 card bases - a variety of black, kraft and turquoise. The hardest part was choosing which of the stickers and die-cuts to use since I loved all of them.




The tags were also adhered to  a variety of colors of card bases, I used foam tabs with a few of the die-cuts and also used staples on the Best Grandma tag.  



The gold floral cards were so easy to put together with just a few embellishments on each that really created an elegant card. 




I will be taking some of  these Mother's Day cards to work to offer for free to co-workers for their mothers and grandmothers . My mom has been gone since 1994, but I will send cards to 2 aunts . I hope you were inspired to use your 12x12 papers to make some quick and easy cards . You can find some gorgeous cards and embellishments at PaperHouse Productions to get you started.


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

FTC Disclosure - As a Brand Ambassador with PaperHouse Productions , I will receive a small commission for purchases made through my convenient link or for using my Referral Code - Debra22 - at checkout.. You will also receive a 15% discount . This will be at no additional cost to you .

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Found your lovely blog by another blogger, I'm glad I saw this post, then looked at the side bar area and thought what is Paper House, never heard of it.... well I have become a new customer and a new follower of yours as well. Just made my first order this evening. :) And what a nice discount too! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words •• they are greatly appreciated .. I’m glad you found Paper House •• they are an amazing company with fabulous papers, washi, stickers etc !! Would love to see what you make with your supplies ♥️

      Delete