Sunday, September 12, 2021

There's a New Challenge in Town

I saw some information about a new Challenge Blog that intrigued me. The Four Seasons Challenge Blog is a monthly challenge and the theme is always Seasonal Anything Goes. You can read all about it at their link . September, October and November are the Fall months so I decided to link up a project of my own to get me in the mood for cooler days, sweater weather, pumpkin spice and beautiful autumn colors !! Their mood board is absolutely gorgeous !!


For my card, I used a favorite stamp from Impression Obsession - Coffee Blooms - designed by my amazingly talented friend, Lindsay Ostrom. This stamp can be colored to match any season, but I think it's especially beautiful  with Fall colors.


  • The Coffee Blooms image was stamped on watercolor paper with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam Ink and then punched with a 2.5 inch circle punch.
  • I colored the image with my COPICS .
  • Using scraps from a favorite paper pad -       - I cut out several coordinating Fall-patterned strips. 
  • I used a larger scrap for the main panel of my card, adhering it to a Kraft card base.
  • The Fall strips were adhered vertically  across the card, leaving space between
  • The completed circle was adhered in the lower right corner of the card with foam tabs.
  •  Several coordinating sequins were placed around the cup.
  • A piece of twine was tied across the top of the card to complete it.

You have through September 25th to enter this Challenge and winners will be announced on the 28th . I hope that you will welcome this new Challenge by linking up a card of your own. I know that all of my crafty friends have a stamp/stamps they can use !! 



Thank you for stopping by Meticulosity and checking out my Fall Four Seasons project ..  Show Darlene and Diane and their new Challenge Blog some love by creating something of your own ..


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design to use up some of those scraps we all have! Well done Debra! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely! I love that sweet stamped image and those papers are awesome! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!
    Glenda/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and all the fall colors and fall feel. Thanks for telling me about this challenge for getting me to take part too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty fall card, well designed and fabulous image! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Deb. LOVE the Autumn tones and sweet design. Thanks so much for playing along with us, and please visit again soon.
    Karen L, DT
    The Four Seasons Challenge Blog
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete