Sunday, September 19, 2021

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / September 2021

September is the month that many people patiently wait for all year long !! And I'm not talking about parents waiting for children to go back to school . Although this year children are finally trying to get back to a normal school year, while we are still dealing with a pandemic .. I'm actually talking about our theme for this month - Pumpkin Spice !! You either love it or hate it . But it sure does make for a fun collaboration for me & Celeste ..



The stamp I used for my card is Pumpkin Latte by Stampendous . I have had it for awhile and never used it so it was about time.  It is a fun stamp to color and very easy to fussy-cut !!



  • I stamped Pumpkin Latte on Mixed Media paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink .
  • The image was fussy-cut and then colored with my COPIC markers .
  • I stamped the image again along with the sentiment on an orange vintage-look paper.
  • The pumpkins were fussy-cut from the orange paper and I also trimmed the sentiment.
  • I adhered the fussy-cut orange pumpkins over the pumpkin images on the cup.
  • A piece of autumn striped paper from Bo Bunny's Bella Rosa Collection was adhered to an orange card base.
  • The completed cup image was popped up with foam tabs on the left side of the striped panel.
  • The sentiment was adhered to a piece of bronze glitter paper and then to the right side of the striped panel.
  • A strip of square golden gems from the Glitz Frosting collection was adhered across the bottom of the card.

I am not an obsessed Pumpkin Spice lover but will have a few Pumpkin Spice Lattes during the next few months when I am hanging out at Starbucks. Let's see what Celeste came up with for this month's theme - take a look over at Crafting Junky While making this card, I did have some Toasted Pecan coffee from another mug I found for 99 cents at Hobby Lobby . I don't wear much makeup - maybe just a bit of eyeliner, some mascara and sometimes lipstick . For awhile, we were asked not to wear makeup at the hospital because we were re-using masks So I had stopped wearing lipstick . When I saw this cup, I immediately thought of me at work !!


Thanks for stopping by Meticulosity again !! We really appreciate you taking a look at our projects ! Please stay safe, stay creative and we will see you in October ..


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

1 comment: