Friday, February 5, 2021

Valentines For You


It's not a surprise to anyone who knows me that I send alot of Happy Mail !! I'm in several snail mail groups and also receive lots of mail from all over the USA and around the world.  As a member of the Paper House Productions Creative Team,  I literally feel like I've hit the jackpot by having access to so many fabulous supplies. It's a paper-crafter's dream !! 

For the following cards, I used these supplies from Paper House  - Everyday Moments Rice Paper BordersRose Garden Tags Double-sided Paper   &  Vintage Romance Snapshot Stickers .  I cut the tags from the 12x12 paper, chose the 5 designs I wanted to use and then picked out the stickers & borders for the 5 cards. At first, I was going to also do some rubber-stamping  but quickly decided that these cards needed nothing more than what I already had. The papers are absolutely gorgeous and when paired with Kraft card bases, they have a vintage look that I love !!

A True Love Story Never Ends


My Heart Is Wherever You Go


Collect Moments Not Things

Do you send Valentines ?? I will probably give several of these to my guy Brian and send the others to friends. I'm sure I'll use the remaining tags for a few more cards.  You can check out the Paper House Productions Valentine products HERE . And don't forget to use my code -  PH20DEBRA -  to get 20% off of your order, even sale prices.  

Thank you for stopping by to see my Valentines !! 
Until next time, Stay Creative


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous Valentine's Deb! Love the beautiful colors against the dark kraft background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Valentine's Day cards. And I love how Paper House makes it so easy to create fun things. Anyone who gets one of these will be lucky.

    ReplyDelete