Monday, February 1, 2021

Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop / 2021

 


Hello Blogging Friends!!


Welcome to my project for the "It's A Girl Thing: Turner Syndrome Awareness 3rd Annual Blog Hop and for this year we have added a Card Challenge so that more people can play along with us! You can read all the details here at the main BLOG .

Turner Syndrome is a genetic disorder where a female is born missing partial or all of her second X chromosome leaving her with life-long medical issues and learning disabilities.  This condition occurs one in every 2,000 female births worldwide, but is more common among pregnancies that do not survive to full term.  That is why Turner Syndrome Females are considered MIRACLES!

Prize Winners will be announced on March 13th, 2021.

23 Caring and Generous Sponsors and 12 Design Team Members are offering prizes to a commenter and card makers and they are helping bring Turner Syndrome Awareness to the Public.  For details on how you might win any of these fabulous prizes, please see Lori's TS home page.  Thank you for learning about Turner Syndrome.


My Turner Syndrome project is inspired by this TSF Mood Board


When I was thinking about my project for this blog hop , I immediately thought of this stamp that I have had in my stash.. For me it represents not only the faces of those with Turner Syndrome, but also the creative community that is participating in this Blog Hop. Thank you to all of the Designers and also to all of our generous sponsors !!



  • I stamped the Stampendous Whisper Wall image on Strathmore Marker Paper with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam Ink .
  • The image was colored with my COPIC markers.
  • I glittered the fairy wings with Clearsnap Sugar Shimmer Fairydust Glitter .
  • The sentiment by Ranger was also stamped on Marker Paper , trimmed around the edges and then highlighted with pink and mint green.
  • The Whisper Wall image was adhered to a mint green card base near the bottom amd the sentiment placed above. 
  • I made  butterflies with a Martha Stewart paper punch and adhered them around the stamped images. A few were folded to appear as if they are in flight.
I will also be offering a prize during this Blog Hop, along with all of the  other  Designers. You will have to leave a comment on each of the Designer's blog posts to be eligible for these prizes. You just might win at more than 1 blog.  I will be sending 1 commenter chosen at random a butterfly-themed prize package of stamps, washi and paper. 

To win a prize for the Card Challenge, you will need to create a card, write a blog post that includes the card's details/supplies and also tell us something that you have learned about Turner Syndrome. Link your post back to the "It's a Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Card Challenge . Cards should be feminine and include an uplifting, encouraging message !!

As I read more about Turner Syndrome, I am fascinated by all there is to learn. This year, I have gotten information about the FDA approved treatments for Turner Syndrome, known as orphan product/drugs.  These are developed to treat medical conditions which, because they are so rare, would not be profitable to produce without government assistance . We hope that  you will learn something about this Syndrome as you participate in our  Hop .

Thank you so much for stopping by Meticulosity. Please be sure to visit the  "It's a Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop 2021 page to obtain more information and to see how you can be eligible for prizes.


Debra Davison / Meticulosity
 




40 comments:

  1. Debra I love that sweet image of those little fairy girls giggling and scheming together! You colored it so pretty and I absolutely LOVE that sentiment! Thank you for being a part of the blog hop again in 2021!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorably cute cute card, so fun!! I first learned of TS when I joined Lori's awareness hop a few years ago and am stunned to hear it affects one in 2000 girl births world wide! I am honored to be a part of this awareness hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra, your card is so delightful! I am so glad to be a part of learning about Turner Syndrome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your creation is just adorable!! I'm so happy to be on this TS Awareness journey with you! Stay safe & well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty Debra, cute image I love everything about it. Fun hopping with you to bring awareness to TS.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is cute as can be, Miss Debra! Your pretty color choices and darling image are a great interpretation of the mood board! It's a pleasure being your teammate in spreading the news during the annual Turner Syndrome Awareness Hop! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the perfect sentiment for this card and this great cause. I love the design as well with all the pretty girls and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sentiment is absolutely perfect for your card! And what a sweet card! So glad you joined in the hop! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sentiment and an image that just makes me happy! Thanks for participating in the hop and sharing this sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The image is very sweet and it's colored very nicely. There is a lot to learn about TS. Thank you for sharing and participating in spreading the word. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Debra...love your card and all those faces. It's an adorable image. Glad we are helping Lori on this blog hop together and spreading the word about Turner Syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had to stop by and comment on this cool card, love the sentiment and fabulous colouring, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely delightful! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is darling. Love this sentiment paired with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, I love this sentiment, I send it out to cancer patients all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun that you used an image full of happy smiles, butterflies, and joy. Thank you for helping spread the word about TS and inspiring us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful with delightful coloring. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The sweetest card ever! I just used a similar sentiment on a card, it is fabulous! I hope to play along and spread the word over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the sentiment and the image! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card with bunch of adorable little girls

    ReplyDelete
  21. Debra, I love the quote on this card, and those girls are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely work. I love the stamp and the quote. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop to raise awareness for The Turner Syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the quote on this card too! It's so interesting about orphan drugs, I'm interested to learn more. Thanks for bringing awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this card with all those little girls having fun!! And I learned a lot about Turner Syndrome!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The image is so sweet and you've colored it beautifully. Such a great sentiment too. Thanks for spreading the word about Turner Syndrome - I only learned about it through last year's blog hop, so awarenss is key.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Deb, this card is precious! Those adorable little girls remind me of my granddaughters and all of their adorablness!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've left a comment several days ago but it's still not showing up so will leave another. LOVE your sweet little card with the happy faces. Great sentiment and colors for this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cutest card ever!! My two girls have similar hats to these that I bought last winter..and they always remind me of pixies. Thank you for participating in the hop again this year and for bringing a smile to my face.
    Left a comment days ago, but don't see it. I hope this one gets through.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really love the choice of colours. Such a pretty image and lovely sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your cards, and the sentiments that you used are just fantastic! Thank you for helping to educate people about TS!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the little fairies! Thank you for sharing on this special hop.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a gorgeous message! I love your beautifully-colored, fun image with such a positive message! One can't help but just smile at this! Thanks for helping bringing awareness of Turner Syndrome to the stamping community. What a caring group!

    ReplyDelete
  33. An adorable, beautifully coloured image. Love the design.
    Big hugs, Valerija

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh, cute, cute, cute!! What an adorable card and such a fab sentiment.
    Thank you for your part in this important hop and for offering such a generous prize!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I had never heard of this syndrome before. So thank you for spreading the word. Your card is darling. Thank you for educating us and inspiring us.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super cute card and I love, love the sentiment at the top! What a nice thing for you to do to participate in the blog hop for TS.
    Hugs!
    Darcy Schroeder

    ReplyDelete
  37. Super cute. I love it.

    Great hop for great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  38. These fairies are too cute! I love the sentiment. My daughter has had to be strong and brave to deal with all the surgeries and the nightly shots of growth hormone that we had to fight so hard for because at the time the FDA had not approved it despite studies at NIH showing its effectiveness. Thank you for helping to increase awareness of Turner Syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that I have received my herbal medicine so he instructed me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cures my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On: Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Meniere's disease , Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer. Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,Lupus,Endometrial Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete