Wednesday, October 17, 2018

October Cookies - Take 2

Of course we would have to do something  Halloween - themed for the latest Challenge over at the If You Give a Crafter a Cookie blog. Witch's hats, Spider webs, Jack-o-lanterns !! Orange and Black and White. There is so much you can do with these .. And the cookies - as always - look amazing !!


I found the cutest witch by Vera Lane Studio and just had to turn her into a card for a sweet friend !! She was so much fun to color and I got to use my favorite Halloween washi again too !! 


  • On a black chalk-board card base, I placed several coordinating strips of Tim Holtz Idea-ology "Materialize" Design Tape across the bottom .
  • I printed the digi witch from the Bewitchingly Cute set by Vera Lane Studio and the sentiment from the Wee Witches set, also by Vera Lane Studio,
  • I cut out the sentiment to fit on the left side of the card base, leaving space to place a strip of Tim Holtz "Materialize" Design Tape along the side.
  • The witch was fussy-cut and then colored, using a variety of my favorite markers - Sharpies, Flair pens,  and Faber-Castell .
  • The sentiment and witch were adhered with Tombow Mono+ Adhesive Runner and Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue.
Our wonderful sponsor this time is Little Blue Button Stamps . If you link up a project with our Cookie-inspired theme, you could win a prize from them !! This challenge runs for 2 weeks so be sure to link-up before November 1. Now head on over to the BLOG to see what my teammates have created for this spooky Challenge !!

Thank you once again for coming to visit Meticulosity !! I've been busy creating, but not posting much, so will have to remedy that !! Next week, I will be back with Celeste for our blog collaboration ALL about coffee and cards .. And I will be attending the Stamp Scrap Art Tour in Hampton, VA this Saturday and Sunday, and will definitely be blogging about that. I have not been to a Rubber Stamp show in over 20 years !! Look out credit cards, HERE I COME !! 

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment