The second challenge for April over at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie is all about bees and daisies and black,white and yellow !! Challenge # 92 will be live from April 19 - May 2 and we hope you will take a look at all of our projects and also think about linking one of your own. Our sponsor this time is one of my very favorite companies - Bugaboo Stamps. I was inspired to use one of their digis for my project.
For those of you that don't know me well, I am a bit of planner person. I'm not dedicated to 1 type of planner or planner supplies. This year I have been using 2 planners - a KikkiK and a Daphne's Diary. For this challenge project, I decided to create a planner layout with the digi Girlz-Flowers . My 2018 Daphne's Diary Planner is absolutely beautiful to start with. It has pockets, stickers. bullet pages and amazing designs. I made my layout for the week of this blog post and hope you are inspired to get out your planner and be creative !!
- I printed the digi and cut the image to fit my page. I also printed it out on some scrap patterned paper and fussy-cut that to make her skirt.
- Using my favorite Faber-Castell PITT Artist pens , I colored the digi stamp.
- I had printed the digi several times and cut out a few daisies to use on the opposite planner page .
- I will admit that I am a sticker addict from way back to my childhood. For these planner pages, I used a fun Mini Sticker Table from Carpe Diem - Bloom. I'll even admit that I love this sticker book so much that I bought 2 !!
- My favorite grass washi was placed across the bottom of the Bugaboo Digi and I made a scalloped border from my Sizzix "On the Edge" Scallops Die by Tim Holtz and placed it at the top of the digi.
- Black and white Candy Buttons from Basic Grey were used for the center of the daisies and completed my layout.
For a chance at a prize from Bugaboo Stamps, link up a project from April 19 - May 2. Bugaboo Stamps has some of the best coffee-themed digis too and you all probably know by now how much I love anything coffee-related !! Take a look at the Challenge Blog for inspiration from my teammates. Leave me a comment here and let me know what planner you use and where you find inspiration for your layouts. I'll choose someone at random to receive some fun planner supplies !!
Thank you for visiting my creative side at Meticulosity .
Debra Davison / Meticulosity