Finally, Finally, Finally the weather has cooled down a bit !! Celeste and I are here with our Coffee & Cards collab for September and the theme is FALL .I have so many Fall supplies that it was difficult to narrow it down, but I eventually did . We have a gorgeous inspiration photo that I hope will inspire you too ..
For my cards today, I used the Where Autumn Lingers vintage papers from KCS Designs by Kim on ETSY . The stamped image is from Picket Fence Studios - BFF Ruby Girl . It also has a matching die .The sentiment circles are Recollection Fall stickers.
Fall is My Favorite Season
Fall Breeze, Autumn Leaves
- I printed the Autumn backgrounds and adhered one to a Rust colored mat and the other to a Dark Brown card base .
- Ruby Girl was stamped twice on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink , colored with my Ohuhu markers and then cut with the matching die .
- Ruby with the green coat was popped up with foam tabs on the Autumn picnic paper
- Ruby with the gold jacket was adhered to the outdoor Autumn scene.
- The Fall is My Favorite Season sticker was adhered to a rust cardstock circle and placed in the upper left corner of the card .
- The Fall Breeze sticker was adhered to the upper left corner of the other card .
- The picnic panel was adhered to a Dark Brown card base.
These were fun cards to make !! The colors of the Autumn papers were so vibrant, very beautiful .Great collection by Kim from KCS Designs . You can see Celeste's card for September over at her blog - Crafting Junky . I got out a favorite Autumn coffee cup for today's post - and I'm having a nice cup of Pecan Praline coffee as I write this .Thanks so much for stopping by to see what inspired us for September. I hope wherever you are, you are enjoying some lovely weather. And lots of fabulous offer too !! Until next time, Stay Creative .
Debra Davison / Meticulosity


No comments:
Post a Comment