Sunday, September 1, 2024

Technique Junkies Stamp Release / September 2024

It's time for the new release from Technique Junkies - 14 new stamps to celebrate Fall, Halloween and Nature . And of course, a few fun,snarky images too !! All new release stamps are 15% off through September 8. I know you will definitely find a few to add to your collection .






I'm doing an ATC coin swap with a friend so I decided to use the Bare Branches stamp for today . It's a large background stamp that I paper punched into 2 ATC coins - each 2 1/2 inches.

  • I stamped the Bare Branches image on Toned Tan Mixed-Media paper with Memento Espresso ink  and again on Toned Grey Mixed Media paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink .
  • I paper-punched the 2 1/2 inch circles for my ATC coins .
  • The  3-D stickers on each coin are from PaperHouse Productions .
  • These ATC coins are so fun and easy to make and a great way to swap with your creative friends !!

I hope you will take some time to see the projects from my teammates at their links below .

Debra - you are here


I will be posting new projects in the coming weeks with the fabulous September Release stamps . You can use my code - TJ10Deb - to save 10% off all other stamps/supplies .The new releases are 15% off through September 8 - no code required. Thank you for stopping by to check out the new release stamps !! 

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these, Deb! I don't know about you but I'm ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these. Have a great day.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete