Monday, July 15, 2024

A Creative Bibliophile - July 2024

I haven't written a  Creative Bibliophile post since September 2021. But lately I have been feeling the need to post about books again and I also have some fabulous book sleeves to show off !! I love any and all kinds of book - "real" books and the virtual versions and every so often, an audible book .  I have cute cases for my Kindle Fire and my Paperwhite . But I wanted a padded sleeve for them too . And hopefully ones that could hold my "real" books also . So basically, that is why I am back . To show off - I mean show you ( LOL ) - my wonderful finds.




I'm in several book groups online and also check out links when someone recommends bookmarks or book sleeves or even book stickers.  I happened on a link to a Facebook Group  - CAM Creations Booksleeves & More and found the most amazing selection of booksleeves.. They have a fantastic variety of fabrics to choose from - book-related, true crime, cartoon characters, tv shows, dogs, cats, flowers etc....  I bought 2 already and just ordered another one today !!  And you'll soon see why I can't get enough of this fabric 📕



These fabrics are even more beautiful in person .




This is a large and a Kindle Paperwhite sleeve . 
A hardback book will fit in the large.
 



FRONT



BACK


I just started reading The Spellshop and will write a post about it along with a new handmade bookmark in a few weeks.  I hope you will go to CAM Creations and join to take a look at all of their fabulous sleeves ( and other bookish products ). The Featured tab will give you info on sizes and prices. The Albums with all of the themes can be found at the Media tab. I do not work with or for Melissa and I am not getting any freebies for writing this post .. I am just a nerdy bookworm who loves to share fun bookish items that I am lucky enough to find !!

Until next time --
Read a book 🕮


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment