Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / April 2023

April is almost over and our weather here in Virginia Beach has been one extreme to the next - 80 degrees for a few days this past week, and temps in the 40's this coming week. But I guess the cooler temps are perfect for making a holiday card .. I had some holiday music playing on my laptop as I wrote my blogpost and it put me right in the holiday spirit !!


I used another favorite stamp from Art Impressions - Christmas Village Window . This collection of stamps is so easy to color and the wide variety of designs is fabulous. 



  • I stamped the image on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink .
  • The stamped image was colored with my COPICS.
  • Fine clear glitter was used to highlight the edges of the rooftops .
  • I matted the stamped image with a piece of dark blue paper.
  • I placed the completed stamped panel on a piece of patterned paper from  the Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad by Spellbinders .
  • A white card base was used for this card .

Michael, and Lisa will also be showing you their holiday creations. Use the links below to see what they have created to inspire you .. It's so nice to have a stash of holiday cards when December rolls around - you can lose some of the holiday stress by starting on your cards along with us . We post every month on the 25th !! Misty is taking a break this month but will be back in May ..


Michael Trent - World of Michael Trent


I'll be linking my card into the Spring Into Christmas 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party . There are some great sponsors, lots of holiday inspiration and prizes !! Check it out HERE and read all about it !!


#springintochristmas2023byshclp

We hope you are enjoying our posts each month . Have you started your holiday cards ?? I've also started addressing some envelopes to have even less stress when the Christmas season rolls around. Thank you for stopping by .. 

Until next time, stay creative.


Debra Davison / Meticulosity





8 comments:

  1. Great cards! I especially love the window one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little village scene with the snowman taking front and center! Super cute and festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet Art Impressions image! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. Love the background with your image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Debra! Love the pretty papers! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the worded border.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect little city scene! Great card Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love that image of the village and the red popping off of it. And that background paper is really nice.

    ReplyDelete