Sunday, December 25, 2022

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / December 2022

Once again,  I'm not quite sure how it is Christmas already !!  At first, it seems like it is so far away and then, it sneaks up on you and is here before you know it .. Michael, Lisa and I are back with our last minute Christmas cards for 2022 .. Enjoy !! Misty is taking a much-needed break this month. 



I'm a bit under the weather as I write this so I will only be listing the stamps I use .And then I will be settling down for a small winter's nap .. I hope that our cards have inspired you this past year and that you will continue to follow us in 2023.


Snowman to Go - Unity Stamp Company


Simple Little Joys - Unity Stamp Company


 Cuppa Christmas and Calm & Bright Printable -

 Mandy Ford Art & Illustration



Both cards are from :
October 2022 Stamp of the Month -
Close To My Heart

To see what my fellow elves have come up with for out last post of 2022, check them out here -

Michael Trent - World of Michael Trent
Lisa Reynolds Bzibziak -  Life of a BZscrapper

I hope that you all are staying safe and healthy and warm.. It is 21 lovely degrees here today and will be staying there overnight ..  We look forward to seeing you back here with the Crafty Elves in 2023 !!



Debra Davison / Meticulosity

3 comments:

  1. Debra, I love all these cards! I've enjoyed following along with the elves each month! I look forward to the coming years holiday creations! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas cards to finish up for 2022. I look forward to the inspiration in 2023..... I try to follow along and make a few holiday cards each month too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Debra. I love all these cards but, to be honest, I love the first one of the coffee cup with the snowman. Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete