Saturday, June 25, 2022

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / June 2022

June is here and we are halfway to Christmas. That calls for some blog candy, so comment on this post and you just might be chosen to receive some holiday supplies for your card stash !! I recently shopped online at the Close To My Heart  Stamptacular Sale  and all of my cards this month were made with stamp sets from those purchases. You can shop the sale through June 30 !!



My first 2 cards were made with A Furry Merry Christmas . These are such cute stamps and the cat reminded me of Pixie so I couldn't resist them !! I wanted to do a Clean & Simple design also and these were easily stamped and colored .



  • On a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the Cat with Lights image with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam ink and the sentiment in a bold blue .
  • The image was colored with my COPICS.
  • I used some Echo Park paper and an older ( vintage -  LOL ) Martha Stewart border punch to make the border and then adhered it to the top of the stamped panel.
  • A piece of thin black glitter washi was placed across the middle of the snowflake border for contrast .
  • The stamped panel was adhered to a white card base .




  • I stamped the Cat in Box image and the ornament on white cardstock with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam ink and the sentiment with a Rose Bud Dew Drop ink pad.  .  
  • The image was colored with COPICS.
  • I used Echo Park borders at the top of the stamped panel - a woodgrain and a scalloped button pattern.
  • Red and golden rhinestones were alternated between the scallops.
  • The completed panel was adhered to a green card base.


My last 2 cards were made with the Wonderland - Scrapbooking stamp and die set . I used Memento Dew Drop inks for these cards because it is so easy to stamp designs in multiple colors .. I went with traditional colors for one and shades pf blue for the other. 



  • The stamped image was inked with Memento Dew Drop ink pads - Rhubarb Stalk for the sentiment and Bamboo Leaves for the trees .  It was then cut out with the matching die .
  • I adhered a piece of holiday snowflake Spellbinders to a pale green card base .
  • The stamped image was placed on the completed card base with foam tabs.
  • Several small pearls were adhered around the sentiment .




  • I stamped the Cocoa Day image with Paris Dusk ink for the sentiment and Summer Sky for the cup . It was then cut out with the matching die.
  • A piece of blue patterned Spellbinders holiday paper was adhered to a navy card base . It reminded me of a Swedish pattern, maybe a sweater !!
  • The stamped image was adhered with foam tabs to the stamped card base .
  • I think that this is my favorite card this month !!

Have you begun your holiday cards yet ?? Did you know that Hallmark Movie Channel will soon be starting their Countdown to Christmas ?? I've also been addressing my cards to get even a bit more ahead of the holiday rush !! Take a look at Michael's and Lisa's blog posts to see what they've done this month  -- I am sure their cards will be fabulous as always !!

Michael Trent - World of Michael Trent

Lisa Reynolds-Bzibziak - Life of a BZscrapper

Thanks so much for stopping by again as we show you our holiday creations . Be sure to comment here on this blog post for a chance at some fun blog candy - a few holiday goodies to help you make some  cards for your stash !!

Until next time, Stay Creative !!


Debra Davison /  Meticulosity

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS with style Christmas cards. I bought Meowma & Pawpa since my daughter has a cat named Bartleby or "Bee" for short. I had Winter Wonderland already and like the Cocoa sentiment. Rcvd my Stamptacular Sale items and will bee playing with them this weekend.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all purr-fect!! Even the non cat ones ha ha. I love your style, as you know! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these cards Deb, but I especially love the cat cards that look like Pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful variety of cards. Love the cute kitties and the paper on the cocoa cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling! I LOVE the mischievous kitties!!! Can't believe we are halfway there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are awesome! I'm working on a few Christmas cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your cards! I just got the set with the Hot Cocoa sentiment ( I make my own hot cocoa mixes for a craft show I’m in each year.). Your CAS style is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops! That previous comment was from me😬😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Deb, love all your fabulous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your creations!!!! Always!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards for your stash! I especially love the adorable kitty images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a good idea to get started early. The elves are especially cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such awesome cards! I love the Pixie cards best!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't seem to comment with my Google account, but will just go ahead with my name. LOVE these kitties so much, especially the cat in the box. I don't think I'd be able to part with these adorable cards.
    kladd94803 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cutest cards ever...and I love the CAS designs. That sweet kitty in the box has my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The kitties are so cute and I love the design of those cards with the way you did the top - esp. the buttons/gems. Lovely cards, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful bunch of cards, Debra! Adore the kitties!

    ReplyDelete