Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Crafty Elves' Coundown to Christmas / January 2022

Here we are with another year of Crafty Elves !! Michael, Lisa and I will each be bringing you 4 holiday cards every month on the 25th. We aim to be ready for the Christmas / holiday rush and have at least  44 cards made to address and send. We hope that we inspire you to make some along with us . 


My post will be short and sweet. All of the papers that I used were in my scrap stash. I used a variety of my favorite stamps - digi, and clear . Two of the cards were made with stamp/die sets . I usually fussy-cut but these were too cute to resist ( and I got them on sale !! ) All coloring was done with my Copics and Flair pens .


Stamp used -
Angie Blom Digital Designs




Disney Magical Memories
American Crafts


Close To My Heart



Close To My Heart


As always, I am sure that Michael and Lisa have created beautiful cards . And this month we also have a Guest Crafty Elf . My friend Liz McGuire is joining us all the way from Scotland !! She is a fabulous mixed-media artist who makes cards, junk journals, tags, altered playing cards etc. . You can find her at Buttons For Brains on both Instagram and You Tube. I am thrilled that she is here with us to start   off  2022 !!

Michael Trent - World of Michael Trent

Lisa Reynolds Bzibziak - Life of a BZ Scrapper

Liz McGuire - Buttons For Brains

Thank you to everyone for joining us as we start our holiday card stash for 2022 !! Let us know if you will be adding to your stash each month .. In the meantime, stay safe and healthy and also Creative ...



Debra Davison
Meticulosity

5 comments:

  1. Another year, another 4 great cards to start the New Year off with a bang. Love them all. Especially the jar! The Disney Christmas was a great idea and who doesn't love a g-nome. LOL. Here's to a great Crafty Elf 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! I love the scene in the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiring cards to kick off the year!! I'm making Christmas cards right along with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been a huge fan of a scene in a mason jar - it's so pretty! And the last card - I have paper similar to that that I love using for a BG scene like you did. All of your cards are lovely! I was able to give away most of my extra Christmas cards last year so I am able to make more all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start to your holiday stash. My favorite is the first one with the scene in the jar.

    ReplyDelete