Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas - August 2020

I never in my wildest imagination thought that 6 months later, we would still be dealing with COVID .  I miss hanging out at the coffee shop and the bookstore, meeting my friend for coffee every Saturday if I am not scheduled to work,  trying out new restaurants with Brian and  getting out with him when he plays music. I am still being very cautious with trips out mainly to the grocery store and work . I can't risk getting sick. And I see so many who are not being safe.So I stay home and create when I can concentrate . But I'll admit that it gets a bit harder as the months go by.  But here we are again - The Crafty Elves - , inspiring you as we make a Christmas card each week and post them on the 25th of each month . Jessica, Lisa, Michael and I are excited to help you beat the upcoming holiday stress.


This month, I used a stamp set by Craft Sensations by Grafix from the Netherlands and 2 stamps from Technique Junkies. I also used a variety of papers, my Copics, sequins, sentiments and some glitter pens to decorate the cards. 







Coffee Cup stamp from Craft Sensations 

 

Ornaments ( paper-pieced ), Holly, Star and Skate by Craft Sensations by Grafix


The other Crafty Elves have also been  keeping very busy making holiday cards and you can take a peek at them all here on their blogs -

Lisa - Life of a BZScrapper

Michael  - World of Michael Trent

Jessica -  Polka Dot Orchard Blog


Thanks so much for visiting Meticulosity once again.. There are only 4 months left until Christmas and we will be returning next month with more inspiration !!

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving those first two cards Deb but all of them are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snarky ones! Great Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and funny cards you have created. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your cards this month but my fav is the first one from Technique Junkies. So much fun doing this with you each month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards! You always come up with stamps I've never seen before! Love the last ones on kraft card stock!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh... I love your first two cards! Funny and cute! Well... I love them all! There’s something about kraft on Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun cards! Love the stamps you used!
    I am also building up a nice supply of holiday cards.... since I am spending more time at home. My craft area is a disaster and I should be spending more time organizing, but that wouldn't be as much fun!

    ReplyDelete