Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Day 1 - 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Today starts the 30 Day Coloring Challenge from Kathy Racoosin and you all know how much I love to color, so I decided to play along !! My friend Michael Trent  - World of Michael Trent  is his fantastic blog - colors brilliantly and we have agreed to try to post every day . It doesn't have to be anything elaborate - you can color just a flower or a coffee cup or whatever - the point is to have fun, relax and not stress about it !! I will be posting every day on IG ( fingers crossed ) and maybe a few times during the month here on my blog. You can find me on IG  -  @djdavison814 . Michael is @worldofmichaeltrent . For my first project, I got out a vintage Paula Best  Knowledge Cube  .. She has always been one of my favorite artists !! I colored these images with my new Copic Ciao markers. They will be made into a birthday card for a dear friend ..



Thanks for stopping by !! I hope you will drop by my IG page and follow me so you can see my 30 Days of Coloring .. By the end of the month, I hope to have 30 cards/card fronts finished ..  Pull out your markers and some stamped images or a coloring book and relax. It's going to be a fun month !! You can also check out Kathy Racoosin at her blog - The Daily Marker . She has amazing tutorials and videos !!



Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments: