Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas - December

It's so hard to believe that it is December !! Lisa and I have been on this creative journey since last year - we have made 1 ( or more ) Christmas cards each week all year long !! And we've posted about it every month on the 25th. We thought that while you are relaxing today, we would show you the last of our cards for 2019.  There are always some stragglers on my Christmas card list that get sent out last minute or a bit late, so these will be perfect ..


My first card is a favorite of mine !! Cats & Christmas !! The stamp is from Technique Junkies - Christmas Mug Shot. Don't you just love this ?? I had to add that Santa hat ...


Next is another cat card with a great stamp from Paula Best .  These stamps are no longer available but I was lucky enough to find several at the 757 Creative Reuse Center . I donated some of my craft supplies as I was destashing and found some amazing stamps there at a crazy price..


Everyone knows how much I LOVE coffee  -- to drink, in stamping, on washi tape etc..... I found these tags at Michaels and immediately got an idea for a card... I just added a coffee stirrer and some stamped images from the Dylusions set - Stocking Filler.


Next is a card with images from one of my very favorite companies - Rubber Moon . The Pairs of Mittens stamp by Marylinn Kelly is paired with a fun sentiment from Kae Pea.


I actually have another card too,  made with a beautiful stamp from Unity Stamp Company - Noel . I just did a bit of coloring and added some wide washi across the card .. Love the look of this one !!



I hope that you are inspired by these cards. Take a look at Lisa's over at her blog - Life of a BZScrapper . Her cards are always amazing !! We have had so much fun that the Crafty Elves will be continuing to make cards throughout 2020. And we each have asked a friend to join us . You will want to check back on January 25 to see who it is !! I'd love for you to start on your cards for 2020 too and to help with that, I will choose 2 commenters on this blog post to send some Christmas supplies to !! Thanks again to all who have commented and cheered us on.. We have had a blast !!

To those who celebrate, have a Merry Christmas !!
Wishing you all a Happy & healthy 2020.

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

8 comments:

  1. Awesome set of cards! I hope you and Pixie are enjoying a nice day today! I especially love the stamp you used on your first card.... Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards!! I love the mugshot cat!! Too funny. So, new crafty elves have been recruited. Curious to see who you guys are having join you. jeesh...is that even English?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Debra, your cards are gorgeous! Especially loving the cats! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that first one, too! Just hysterical!! One of my favorite things is watching cat videos … they are simply the best! And this card reminds me of those videos. Awesome cards. Happy belated Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling! Love that first one! MERRY CHRISTMAS and thank you sooo much for your amazing inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showing the last of your Christmas cards for 2019. Looking forward to 2020 and I hope I can try to keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such amazing cards Deb but my absolute fave is the 1st one! I know too many clever cats just like that mischievous one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed following you and Lisa all year with your one per week Christmas card making! I didn't get near that many done but I did keep at it with your inspiration and had quite a nice stack by Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete