Wednesday, April 17, 2019

April Cookies - Take 2

As soon as I saw the Inspiration Photo for Challenge #115 over at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie , I immediately thought of the rabbit-shaped gift cards I recently saw at Starbucks. I love it when an idea pops into my head like that !!



I knew I wanted to create a scene for this card and these cute flowers and the sun from Unity Stamp Company's Susan K Weckesser's Create Your Day stamp set were absolutely perfect !! I had a gorgeous Spring day to take a picture of my card and I hope that you like it .


  • On a pale blue card base, I placed a piece of blue striped paper from the  fun 6x6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye " Well, Hello "  .
  • I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the 3 flowers and the sun .
  • The sun was paper-pieced with a yellow-checked pattern also from the Well,Hello paper pad.
  • The flowers were colored with my Faber-Castell PITT Artist pens.
  • A piece of blue/green patterned washi from Scotch was placed along the bottom of the blue-striped paper.
  • The rabbit was adhered in the lower Left corner with double-sided removable tape so the recipient can use the gift card !!
  • The Hello and bee are puffy stickers from Jen Hadfield for American Crafts.
  • I placed a blue,pink and gold sequin on the card for a bit of shimmer.
Hop on over to the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE  blog to see the rest of the Design Team's projects. We hope you will be inspired to link up one of your own. This challenge runs from April 18 - May 1. Thank you all so much for stopping by my own little corner of the crafting world - Meticulosity. I greatly appreciate it and also the comments you make.

Debra Davison

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I have that stamp set and love it❤️ Where’d you get the bunny die cut?
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea, a gift in the card. Hope you have a joyful weekend/Easter

    ReplyDelete