Monday, March 25, 2019

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas - March

I can't believe that March is already almost over . Lisa and I have been busy making sure we keep up with our weekly Christmas card commitment. We hope that you all have been enjoying our creations and that we are inspiring you to start on your holiday cards with us !!


For my first 2 cards, I again used the Oh What Fun stamp set from Unity Stamp Company. I colored the girls with a variety of my favorite markers -  Brea Reese, Faber-Castell and Staedtler. I stamped approximately 20 of these girls last month so I would have them ready for a quick card. I placed the background papers on cranberry card bases. 




For my next card, I used another Unity Stamp Company set - Noel  . I stamped the tag image on watercolor paper and then colored in the holly leaves, berries and postmarks. I added a touch of shimmer to the postmarks with a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen. After fussy-cutting the tag, I wrapped some holiday twine around the bottom . I made a mat of scrap paper on the cranberry card base and then added a strip of pink plaid paper across the card. Several rhinestones were added to the top left side of the card as a finishing touch. 


My last card uses 1 of my favorite supplies - tags !! I found  a stack of holiday tags at Tuesday Morning and thought they would make fabulous holiday cards. I added another favorite element - coffee cups, so how could I go wrong !?!?!? 


Pebbles "Cozy & Bright" tags were perfect for some quick cards. The tags came in a pad with 6 different designs. I paired them with some fun coffee cup images - Coffee Petites from Stamplorations.  It's hard to see but I added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter  Brush Pen  to the coffee. I made 7 of these tag cards. I used my Pink Scotch ATG Gun to adhere all elements on all of the cards I made this month..

I'm excited to see Lisa's cards and know that you will love them as much as I do !! Take a look at her cards on her blog - Life of a BZScrapper . We would love for you to follow us and also leave us a comment to tell us what you think of our crazy idea to make a Christmas Card a week throughout 2019. Are you working on yours too ??? 

Thank you for joining me at Meticulosity !!
Debra Davison




4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous month of inspiration!! Love your pretty cards, Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love those Unity ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun cards Debra, you've inspired me to take another look at my photo style patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling cards, Debra. I'm a big fan of all the Unity girl stamps so I'm smitten with both of these.

    ReplyDelete