I'm so excited for this Blog Hop today to introduce the new Skipping Stones Design Team. We have been on a bit of a break but we are back now and are ready to introduce everyone. I hope that you will look at my card and then go to the other blogs to see what what my team-mates have been up to.
I recently discovered the amazing Prima collection Amber Moon and just had to use it to create my card for this Blog Hop. This collection has the prettiest autumn-colored and themed papers. And you all know about my passion for coffee, so is it any wonder that I used the Funny Coffee set by Skipping Stones !?!?
" I don't have a problem with caffeine.
I have a problem without it "
- On a cream-colored card base, I adhered a wood-patterned piece of Amber Moon paper, using my Tombow MONO permanent adhesive runner. I used this adhesive on the entire project.
- I stamped the coffee cup from Funny Coffee with Memento Rich Cocoa ink onto a polka-dot piece of paper, also from the Amber Moon collection. It was then fussy-cut.
- I then stamped the coffee ring onto wood-grain Amber Moon paper with Rich Cocoa ink & the sentiment onto a scrap piece of lined paper.
- The banner at the top Right of the card was paper-punched using scraps of Amber Moon paper. I love the richness of the colors from this collection -- they are absolutely beautiful.
- The sentiment was adhered using my Tombow MONO runner and the cup was popped up with Tombow Foam Tabs .
- A strip of thin gold glitter washi was placed along the bottom and the right side of the card & 2 Amber Moon crystals were placed on the sentiment to complete my project.
The line-up for the Blog Hop is below. Please take a look at their projects too and welcome them to the Skipping Stones team. We look forward to inspiring you in the months to come.
Debra Davison - YOU ARE HERE
We will each be posting twice a month on the Skipping Stones blog . Thank you to Larissa Collins Pittman, who is now our fearless leader. We look forward to working with her and being able to brighten your day with some fun projects using our Skipping Stones Design stamps.
Thank you for visiting Meticulosity
Welcome to all of my new teammates !!