Thank you all so much for visiting my blog for my first 3 GIU posts. For Day 4, I decided to let you all take a peek into my Happy Planner for this week. I sometimes think that my planner is way more organized than I am, but I do have fun decorating the pages !! Does anyone else feel that way ??
I absolutely fell in love with the new Planner Gals by Angie Blom. Now that I have purchased these, they have also come out with short-haired Gals . ( There might be another Unity purchase in my future !! )
- Planner gals and their sentiments were stamped with Memories Black India ink. I used two of the gals - Be a Beauty & Don't Be Perfect. I stamped the images on blank planner pages from previous months, the cut them and adhered them to the pages for this week.
- I colored in the images with Distress Markers and Faber - Castell PITT Artist pens and drew stripes on the be-you-tiful gal's shirt
- Some of the flowers were highlighted using a Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen. This has to be one of my very favorite pens for adding shimmer to a project !! I also used some "Rock Candy" Distress Stickles Glitter Glue .
- I added some Craftsmith washi tape from their French word /black stripe set, purchased at Michaels. I am not a "fill in every bit of white space" planner girl, Unlike my need to add more and more to cards that I make, I am more of a minimalist when it comes to decorating my planner.
- A "hoarded" banner sticker and some enamel dots by Basic Grey also were added to the pages. I used a variety of stickers and embellishments to highlight weekly activities. I like to leave space for spur-of-the-moment fill-ins.
My $5.99 Blitsy Happy Planner
Hard to believe that Day 4 is here . I'll be back again tomorrow with my final project and hope you will stop by to see it. I want to thank everyone at Unity Stamp Company for giving us all this chance to show our creative side to everyone. Their stamps are amazing and their designers are phenomenal !! I'll see you back here at Meticulosity tomorrow. Please comment on each post this week for your chance to win a grab bag of 25 Unity stamps.
Happy Stamping !!