Thursday, April 16, 2015

A Note of Appreciation

Our group challenge with my gals at Mountain Plains Crafters was to create a card to tell someone how much you appreciate them. Spring flowers needed to be a part of the project. Then we all need to send what we created to the person it was made for. I am sure you all have someone in your life that you owe a thank you note or a note of appreciation. After all, April is National Letter Writing Month so join in the fun and send someone special a little something in the mail.

A friend of mine who also happens to be my boss will be retiring next month. She is an amazing person and goes above and beyond to be fair and kind to everyone.She is looking forward to spending much more time with her family. And although I will miss her, I wish her all the best... Penny is a wonderful person and I hope retirement is filled with many happy "Grands" days !!! This card is for her..

For my appreciation card, I used a Sizzix Alterations "On the Edge" die by Tim Holtz for the border and a Spellbinders "Laurel and Bee" D-Lites die. The floral and woodgrain papers are from the My Mind's Eye "Howdy Doody" collection. I finished the card with a sentiment from the Stampin' Up "Pursuit of Happiness" set after sponging the edges of the stamped image with Color Box Turquoise ink. This card will be in the mail to Penny this week..


Check out all of the creations by the Design Team members of Mountain Plains Crafters on their blog.. Then sit down and create a card or other project, or write a note of appreciation to someone you care about. You will be glad you did !! And thanks for visiting Meticulosity-- it means the world to me that you want to share in my creativity..

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous...love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floral paper you used. Roses and daisies.... so pretty. I love the sentiment you used. Hugs to you my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete