Fall is finally here and with it comes cooler weather. Hard to believe that the holidays will be here soon. It's time to start on your holiday cards, if you haven't already.
I've been destashing and found some great older wood mounted stamps. Today I'm using Tinsel Tree from Stampendous.
- I stamped the Tinsel Tree on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink .
- The tree was colored with my Ohuhu markers.
- I used a stitched edge rectangle die to cut out my image .
- A piece of scrap patterned paper was trimmed and adhered to a 5x7 white card base.
- The stamped panel was adhered to the patterned paper with foam tabs.
- I placed some yellow rhinestones on the stars and some light blue and turquoise rhinestones on the snowflake.
- A Tim Holtz sentiment was placed in the lower right corner of the card .
Michael and Lisa are also adding to their holiday stash and you can check out their cards over at their blogs -
Michael Trent - World of Michael Trent
Lisa Reynolds Bzibziak - Life of a BZscrapper
Thank you for stopping by to see our holiday inspiration . I hoe you are having some cool Autumn weather where you are . It's been pretty rainy and windy here but at least the temps are cooler. We will see you next month for our October cards .
Debra Davison / Meticulosity



No comments:
Post a Comment