Saturday, July 25, 2026

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / July 2026

The Crafty Elves are bringing you their Christmas in July posts !! Although to be honest, every month is Christmas for us .. I am celebrating our new kitten with 2 of my cards this month. We adopted a sweet Siamese Mix kitten on June 16 and she is the Princess of our household. 


I raided my scrap paper drawer for 2 of my cards and used some Recollections holiday card bases for the other 2. The stamp set I used is Christmas Kitties by Simon Says Stamp! .  And my go-to black ink as always - Memento Tuxedo Black .


NO PEEKING Tim Holtz Small Talk sentiment
Kraft Cardboard box fussy cut and popped up with foam tabs


Paper Studio Holiday Foam Sticker


Tim Holtz sticker sentiment


Tim Holtz sticker sentiment


I hope you like the 4 cards I've added to my stash this month . Check out what Michael and Lisa have created over at their blogs.




We will be back next month with more holiday inspiration for you !! Take care, keep cool and stay creative.



Debra Davison / Meticulosity

1 comment:

  1. Love the 4 cards! And the Sassay Pants theme going on for the month. :-)

    ReplyDelete